|HISTORY OF JEET KUNE DO|
Jeet Kune Do (developed by Bruce Lee) is a specific attitude to fighting, more than just a collection of techniques taken from other styles. There are no shots improper or prohibited in JKD. It is simply a different approach to fighting, training, to strategies to be applied in combat. In no other method of fighting the real
|effectiveness of what you are practicing is so important. For maximum effectiveness Bruce Lee revolutionized not only the fight, but especially the workout needs to do a martial artist. Forms, for example, disappear, and instead takes importance physical training, designed to develop strength and speed. The sparring becomes crucial, being the only way to really prove what you are studying. Only fighting you learn to fight, and the brain gets trained to the proper and timely nervous reactions. From a strictly technical point of view, there are rules taken from boxing and Chinese boxing Wing Chiun (studied by Bruce Lee when he was a boy with the famous master, Yip Man), and fencing.|
Many are the factors taken into consideration by Bruce Lee, with an attitude always original and intelligent, who sees the fight in his first form: extreme fight, for life. Principles such as the economy, or keep the arms strong advanced, or the study of various distances of combat. Or take the shot from a static position, without adjustments or preparations that "would alert" the opponent. Or the enormous importance given to Jeb, who can reach the highest speed and explosiveness.
Talking about Bruce Lee we cannot forget the extraordinary athletic qualities he possessed. Obviously, few can reach them, but the JKD does not hide behind a finger: the robust physique is important. And a good athletic training, with specific exercises aimed at various qualities, always serves. But it also serves a creative attitude, and never mechanically, to fight, and this can be reached by changing often opponents in sparring, then learning how to adapt to different situations.
Today there are two schools of JKD. The classical school (original JKD), which follows the original teachings of Bruce Lee. And the JKD concepts (developed by the first student of Bruce Lee: Dan Inosanto - kali master)
Weapons: The short stick and the knife. (In Dan Inosanto's JKD, to improve reflexes)
|See also wikipedia Jeet Kune Do - wikipedia Brcuce Lee - MADB Jeet Kune Do - Jeet Kune Do documentaries|
|TECHNIQUE OF JEET KUNE DO|
|1) Strict structural economy in the attack and in defense: advanced arts alive, defense: hands that pierce.|
2) Weapons versatile, kicks and punches unleashed "artfully artless" without following styles to avoid paralysis.
3) Rhythm broken, half rhythm, rhythm full, or three-quarters (jkd rhythm in attack and counterattack).
4) Training with weights, workout in a scientific way, for a perfect fit.
5) direct movements, the "direct movement of jkd", attacks and counterattacks by the position in which you are (without changing it to hit).
6) Trunk Mobile and fast footwork.
7) Soft body, and attack tactics unpredictable.
8) Body to body ruthless: A (felling astutely) B (takedown) C (close grip) D (immobilization).
9) Strengthening the whole organism (total workout and workout by contact, on mobile targets)
10) "Weapon" made powerful by the continuing "sharpening".
11) Individual expression, and not mass production. Vitality, 'not dead application of classical rules (real communication).
12) Wholeness', not structural fragmentation.
13) In addition to the physical movements, care the 'continuity' of the self that is expressed.
14) Relaxation and powerful penetration, together. But a relaxation full of elasticity, energy explosive, not a body physically relaxed. And versality 'mind.
15) Flow uninterrupted (rectilinear movements, and curved top to bottom. Steps side, to the right and to the left, vertical oscillation, circular, of the bust, circular motions with hands).
16) Attitude well balanced during movement, constantly. Continuity between the maximum voltage and maximum relaxation.
|Bruce Lee 20 best tips for a good life: Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do. Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own. Simplicity is the key to brilliance. Using no way as way, using no limitation as limitation. Take no thought of who is right or wrong or who is better than. Be not for or against. Real living is living for others. If you love life, dont waste time, for time is what life is made up of. Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind. A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at. A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough. All fixed set patterns are incapable of adaptability or pliability. The truth is outside of all fixed patterns. As you think, so shall you become. If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, youll never get it done. Im not in this world to live up to your expectations and youre not in this world to live up to mine. To hell with circumstances; I create opportunities. Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it. Knowledge will give you power, but character respect Obey the principles without being bound by them. Showing off is the fools idea of glory. You just wait. Im going to be the biggest Chinese Star in the world.|
|Jeet Kune Do|
|Collection of videos dedicated to Jeet Kune Do. Many hours of video lessons, examples, public demonstrations and explanations of teachers.|
| || |
|Jeet Kune Do Tutorials|
|Collection of videos dedicated to the Jeet Kune Do techniques, lessons and tutorials.|
| || |
|Jeet Kune Do Documentaries|
|Collection of videos dedicated to the Jeet Kune Do Documentaries.|
|Collection of videos dedicated to Bruce Lee. Lessons and examples from the master, rare vintage footage. (Bruce Lee films)|
| || |
|Matsunaga Jeet Kune Do lessons|
|Collection of videos dedicated to the Matsunaga JKD video lessons.|
|Collection of videos dedicated to one of the current champions of Jeet Kune Do, Yori Nakamura.|
Collection of wallpapers easily downloadable, and many other images and clip art dedicated to Jeet Kune Do. For real fans.
Android Free Apps (APK) dedicated to the Bruce Lee. To learn also from the mobile phone. Tutorials, exercises, techniques, media, games, curiosity.
Gaming section dedicated to fighting games. All free, immediately playable or downlodables. Online games, PC games, android phone games. To be a warrior also from your desk!